Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing VAULT 2015 Win8 64

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
FedotovAnton
389 Views, 4 Replies

Installing VAULT 2015 Win8 64

Hello, 

I have a problem when installing Vault 2015 client on Win 8 x64. So, it's ok on the server side, client installed normally and works. 

An error like this: 

"The procedure entry point ?SetRetryButton.. could not be located in the dynamic link library m~/SetupUi.dll", see the attached screenshot (russian language).

Any ideas? 

Thanks, in advance. 

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi Anton,

The error seems to be pointing at a situation where the DLL is in corrupt state or not properly downloaded. May I request you to :

1) Either :- Copy "SetupUi.dll" from the "Setup" folder in server installer media; and paste it into the "Setup" folder in Client installer media. Now, run the installation again.

2) Or :- Download the Client installer again and then try to install.

Please do let us know if the error is resolved.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Message 3 of 5

Hi Saurabh, 

I've already tried to do this. There are no results. Also I've tried start the installer from a shared folder. All the same. 

It seems a problem directly on my PC, but I don't know where look for it.

Regards,

Anton

Message 4 of 5

Hi Anton,

Thanks for sharing the results.

Wanted to get more information, so that I can try to reproduce at my end. What are the steps you took before you see this error message ? Can you please let me know, at which step this error is seen ?

Also, does it help if you clean your %temp% directory and start the installation ?

Thanks,

Saurabh

Message 5 of 5

Hi,

I took no steps before the problem appears. I suppose, it's Vault 14, installed on my PC. I deleted it and all of the components regarding to it, but it didn't help. Yes, I cleaned my TEMP - no results.

Regards,
Anton

Tags (3)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report