Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Subscription Release 1, do I skip vault 2014 sp1 hotfixes?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
mdellunto
270 Views, 4 Replies

Installing Subscription Release 1, do I skip vault 2014 sp1 hotfixes?

Hi everyone,

Quick question.

Before installing Vault 2014 Subscription Release 1 we need to install Vault 2014 and Vault 2014 Service Pack 1.

Should I also install Cumulative hotfix 1 and 2 before installing Vault Subscription Release 1 or is it safe to just got from Vault 2014 Service pack 1 to Vault Subscription Release and skip the following two hotfixes.

Cumulative Hotfix 1 for Autodesk Vault 2014 Service Pack 1 (DL21995541)

Cumulative Hotfix 2 for Autodesk Vault 2014 Service Pack 1 (DL22258964)

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Olaf.Górski
in reply to: mdellunto

Hello mdellunto,
The cumulative hotfixes 1 and 2 are included in Sub Release 1; See as well http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/vault-general-discussion/does-vault-2014-subscription-release-1-includ... So you don't have to install them, just SP 1 is a must.

Olaf Górski
Message 3 of 5
kesseltine
in reply to: Olaf.Górski

does that apply to Hotfix2 , does that include SP2 ? or do I have to install sp2 and then install the the hotfix after that ? why not incorporate the hot fix and sp2 together so you dont have seperate roll outs ?

Message 4 of 5
mdellunto

You don't install ADMS 2014 service pack 2 when installing the subscription release. Or any of the sp2 hot fixes. The subscription replease has its own hotfix 1 and 2 you can down load from the subscription downloads page when you login.

normnal ADMS install path

ADMS 2014 > sp1 > hotfix 1 & 2 > sp2 >sp hotfix 1 &2

Subscription release install path

ADMS 2014 sp1 > ADMS subscription release 1 > ADMS subscription release 1 service pack 1 > subscription release 1 servicepack 1 hotfix 1 and 2

If you want to upgrade to the subscription release 1 and have ADMS 2014 sp2 install you need to uninstall to SP 1 then install subscription release 1 etc...

If you ask me they should of come out with a less confusing name for subscription release 1 lol

Message 5 of 5
kesseltine

Anyway they can make it harder ????? just kidding Smiley Wink geez

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report