Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Vault Pro 2015 Server Error C++

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
novly.abdurohman
693 Views, 8 Replies

Install Vault Pro 2015 Server Error C++

Hi All,

I have problem with installing Vault Pro 2015 Server, I found out in the log set-up the problem caused C++ , please give me advice.

Please find attached file for more info, there are log file and capture IIS set-up.

Many thanks for your help

Cheers

NA

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Hi Novly,

Please try to uninstall the 2 Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 components if they are installed by Vault Pro Server 2015, and then do a proper reboot of the machine. After that, when you try to launch the installer, kindly run it as administrator.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Zhang Jiao

Message 3 of 9

Hi Zhang Jiao,

I just followed your suggestion, unfortunately the installation still unsuccessfully.

Capture1.PNG

Here is my installation,

myin.PNG

Do I need install C++ manually?

Please find attached log file. Many thank for your reply and advice, i'm newbie in vault.

Thanks,

Novly

Message 4 of 9

Hi Novly,

I saw the first few trials of installation failed at IIS, SQL server and etc but they were all resolved. Now the installation fails at Autodesk Vault Server component.

Could you please attach the detailed installation log for our investigation? It could be found in your "temp" folder, and should be named something like "xxx install.log" rather than "xxx setup.log".

Thanks,

Zhang Jiao

Message 5 of 9

Hi Zhang Jiao,

Please find attached file,

Thanks,

Novly

Message 6 of 9

Hi Novly,

You just need one more step to get the solution 🙂

Please send the "Autodesk Vault Professional 2015 (Server) Install.log" to us.

Thanks,

Zhang Jiao

Message 7 of 9

I got message error the size file is too big..

Message 8 of 9

Hi Novly,
can you please try to zip the file and upload it again?
Thank you.

HTH
Johannes Bauer

Customer Technical Successt
Message 9 of 9

Hi All,

Please close this case. Finally resolved the problem, the cause of the failure is due to the installation of windows is not the latest version. Check alsi IIS,Firewall, AV, User Account control setting and make sure you are administrator.

Thanks for your support all..

Special thanks to Bharat Kumar from Autodesk Support for your direct support with remote session.

BR

Novly

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report