Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Incorrect version Refresh the file”

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
cadfish1
5808 Views, 10 Replies

“Incorrect version Refresh the file”

On a few files in the vault, I see the attached icon (Refresh).  If I hover over it a tooltip pops up stating “Incorrect version Refresh the file”.  What does this mean and how do I make it go away?

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Redmond.D
in reply to: cadfish1

Message 3 of 11
kylegoltsch
in reply to: Redmond.D

Way to sidestep a question. Why cant you answer? Wiki help is terrible. Keeps telling me that I do not have permission. Maybe I will buy Solidworks
Message 4 of 11
cbenner
in reply to: kylegoltsch

@kylegoltsch wrote:
Way to sidestep a question. Why cant you answer? Wiki help is terrible. Keeps telling me that I do not have permission. Maybe I will buy Solidworks

Did you realize the post you responded so angrily to was over 4 years old?  Maybe you should try asking a question and giving some details about your system and circumstances before you give up completely.  Maybe someone here can help, maybe not.  But remember, the people who post here do so out of the goodness of thier hearts in the middle of otherwise busy workdays.

Message 5 of 11
kylegoltsch
in reply to: cbenner

Chris, You are 100% correct. My behavior is completely unacceptable and I apologize to all who read it. I did not realize that the post was 4 years old when I wrote that ugly reply. Thank you for calling me out and setting me straight. I was very frustrated and let my anger get the best of me. Kyle
Message 6 of 11
cbenner
in reply to: kylegoltsch
Message 7 of 11
Redmond.D
in reply to: cbenner

FYI.  We moved to a new (non-wiki) help system recently.  Here is the new link to the help page that explains all the status icons:  http://help.autodesk.com/view/VAULT/2014/ENU/?guid=GUID-3621EE8C-4CC6-44F8-8111-314ADE6D2AB3

The old link should have forwared you to the new help.  Sorry about that.

Doug Redmond
Software Engineer
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 8 of 11
kylegoltsch
in reply to: Redmond.D

Thanks for the help everyone but somehow I fixed the red icons in the vault status. Unfortunately, I am not sure how or what I did to cause or fix this problem. I am sure that it will rear its ugly head again, so I may need to call out for help on this subject another day. Thanks to all for the help, Kyle
Message 9 of 11
maximebouch

is there a way to find all the the files that need to be refreshed ?

Message 10 of 11

I hope to see this answered as well...

Message 11 of 11
danielGMM4L

Just do Get on the files that need to be refreshed (I couldn't find anywhere an answer on how to "Refresh the file", and then I realized it wasn't more difficult than to do a Get on the files to get rid of the Red arrows)

Best regards

Daniel Karlsson

Designer

danielGMM4L_0-1685454524883.png

http://www.lyftnord.se

Kiruna, Sweden

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report