Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install Vault Pro 2014 Spanish Language Version?

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
jdow
294 Views, 1 Reply

How to install Vault Pro 2014 Spanish Language Version?

I noticed there is no Spanish language version of the VP 2014 client to download.

What is the process to use VP client in Spanish.  The Readme indicates "To use Vault Professional with Hungarian, Korean, and Spanish CAD applications, first install the correct language of Vault Basic. This will install the correct language of the Vault add-in to the CAD applications. Then install the Vault Professional client."  I dont' see a VB client in Spanish either.  What is this specifically telling me?  Is there a VP client language support for Spanish or not?  If so, what is the process to support/install it?

Thanks,

John

JD
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
samuel.seah
in reply to: jdow

Hi John,

VP Client itself does not support Spanish. What the readme meant is that in order to use the Spanish CAD Add-In for Vault, you need to install it from the Spanish VB Client. This CAD Add-In can be used with VP even though it is installed from the VB installer. 

You can get the Spanish VB Client installer from the Subscription Site or contact your reseller for it.

Regards,

Samuel

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report