Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find all of the parts/assemblies that are curretly checked-out in Vault

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
fsdolphin
348 Views, 2 Replies

How to find all of the parts/assemblies that are curretly checked-out in Vault

Hi,

Is there a way to create a search to find all of the parts that are checked out by all of the Vault users?

What I would like to accomplish with this is be able to find all of the parts that are currenlty checked out in Vault. I tried serching for **, I also tied putting multiple user names separated by commas but nothing, it gives me an odd result, it shows hundreds of components which doesnt really make sense because when I search each user idividually there is only a fiew parts not hundereds.

Any suggestion how I can find all of the parts/assemblies that are checked out?

Thanks a lot.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Neil_Cross
in reply to: fsdolphin

Yea there's a number of ways to do it, the simplest way is to do go into advanced search, ensure you're searching all folders, then set the criteria to be:

"Checked Out By" is not empty

If you want to limit that to certain filestypes, you can put in stuff like "File Extension" is .ipt 

Number of ways to do it, play around with the above and see if it gets what you need.

Message 3 of 3
fsdolphin
in reply to: Neil_Cross

Thanks a lot for your help, I would never imagine that the "is not empty" would be what I needed. Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report