Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access webclient from outside local network

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
aguitton116
413 Views, 0 Replies

How to access webclient from outside local network

Hi,

i'm trying to configure my router to give access to my vault pro 2014 webclient from outside the local network. The aim is to give users the global IP of my server (I simply use http://www.whatismyip.com/ for that) and then they connect to the server.

I managed to do something for the moment by allowing DMZ on the router. I'm in France and it's a "standard" neufbox from SFR.

I wonder how I can manually do this through the other parameters I have access to in the configuration interface because I'll have to do that outside my home (I'm just in the testing phase) and I really have no idea on how to do this. I can't find informations about this in this forum, neither in the wikihelp or advanced configuration guide.

Moreover even if I can see the login page, for the moment I can't log in and I don't know why (I only could try from my phone but I tried different users and it sticks on the login page).

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report