Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files missing, Vault and ACADE 2013 crash when "get folder" is used

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
MrElectrical
838 Views, 1 Reply

Files missing, Vault and ACADE 2013 crash when "get folder" is used

I am running AutoCAD Electrical and Vault Basic 2013 on a 64bit Windows 7 system.  Vault starts just find and shows the file structure of all of the projects and parts that we have.  But, when I click down through the folder structure, Vault shows that there are no files available.  It doesn't matter which folder I click or how old the folder is, the files are all "missing".  Speaking to my coworkers who have the exact same hardware and software setups, they all have the files available and their systems aren't giving them any issues.

When I try to highlight a folder and attempt to download the contents to my local computer, Vault will crash.  Trying to download the files through the Open function in AutoCAD Electrical will crash ACADE, throwing a "null error".

I've tried restarting the software, restarting my computer, repairing the software, reinstalling the software, and summoning Cthuhlu....nothing seems to work.  At the moment, there are no updates or hotfixes that fix the issue.

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Please check the following thread. It may be due to .NET 4.5

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Vault/NET-4-5-Release-Candidate/m-p/3531118#M43354

Senthil Kumar
Development Manager,
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums