Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File attachment

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dloew83
288 Views, 2 Replies

File attachment

Hi,

is the a way to find all file attachments to an assembly include the File Attachments of the all used Parts?

So I can attach datasheets to each part / subassembly and can print all data sheets at once.

regards

Daniel

--------------------------------------
Daniel Loew
Application Engineer

Inventor | AutoCAD / M | Vault | Fusion 360

Kudos are greatly appreciated. Everyone likes a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
steveh3
in reply to: dloew83

Hello Daniel...

Not sure that I understand your question completely. Not sure what you mean by data sheets? But, for example, if you are looking to print all .idw's that make up that assembly. Try using Plot from Vault Explorer tab. If you go into the command and choose "Add Related" and pick an upper level assembly. It will crunch for a bit, but will collect all .idw's for every component that makes up that assembly. Then once it populates all of the idw's, you then have control of where and how it prints for each print.

HTH,

temp.png

Inventor---Vault Professional
Message 3 of 3
dloew83
in reply to: steveh3

o, that's not what i mean.

Datasheets are manuals and dokumentations for a part in PDF fromat.

these PDF are attachments on the files.

Now i will print every PDF for an Assembly, also all attached PDF on used Files of an assembly.

30-11-_2014_12-58-25.jpg

--------------------------------------
Daniel Loew
Application Engineer

Inventor | AutoCAD / M | Vault | Fusion 360

Kudos are greatly appreciated. Everyone likes a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report