Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception: FileMissingFromStore [8002] URGENT!

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Maxim-CADman77
791 Views, 8 Replies

Exception: FileMissingFromStore [8002] URGENT!

Autodesk Vault Pro 2014 SR1, Connected workgroups.

It started 25Dec2013 repeating Exception 8002 occured in AVFSlog regarding one IPT.

It lookes like:

31.03.2014 22:31:29 *******************************************************************
Error: Soap Exception ( mesg-id = 635319018896852708 )
Exception: FileMissingFromStore [8002] (D:\FileStore\CS-Dvault\000\000\000\000\002\263\2263853\2263853_40001990063_6.ipt)
Stacktrace: at Connectivity.Filestore.FilestoreServices.DownloadFilePart(Byte[] downloadTicket, Int64 firstByte, Int64 lastByte, Boolean allowSync)
at SyncInvokeDownloadFilePart(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)

-----------

The file mentioned in fact occured to be abscent from filestore.

Repeating of Exception in log for each half an hour as I guess are because server attepts to replicate it.

The situation with only one file loss lasted for almost three months.

19 march 2014 the second (different) Exception-8002 occured regarding IAM file.

There are already about 70 different Exceptions [8002] in today's AVFSlog ...thus situation becomes urgent

I wonder could it be the result of some hardware failure?

If no then what should be checked?

Thanks in advance!

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Cadmanto
in reply to: Maxim-CADman77

I have been searching Google and the only other thread I found on this error was one you already responded to and got not response from.

You might want to consider contacting your VAR, because I am guessing this is something they would have to come onsite for to look at your AVMS log for.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 9
Maxim-CADman77
in reply to: Cadmanto

Yes. This was my firsat attempt - http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Vault-General/Vault-2014-install-error-8002/m-p/4719243#M50799
But I guess my fault was to post to thread marked as solved.
Message 4 of 9
Cadmanto
in reply to: Maxim-CADman77

No, I don't think there was anything wrong with responding to an older thread.  Especiaslly one that wasn't that old.

I would still do what I suggested in my fIrst posting and that is to contact your VAR.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 5 of 9
Maxim-CADman77
in reply to: Cadmanto

New info:
At least one "lost" file (FS-DG_SGdet_Terminal_3.ipt ver 11) DOES exist in file-store of our publisher's workgroup (WG) while is absent from file-store of “second” WG.

Seems like some replication issue, right?

But:

1. SQLmonitor from both servers shows OK.
2. This file has “true” in system “File replicated” prop.
3. AFAIK user who tries to get non-replicated file should get the request like «The file you are attempting to access has not yet been copied to your local server. The file is inaccessible until it has been copied. Would you like to copy the file now?” but NOT “The requested file was missing from the file store”.

Any ideas?
Message 6 of 9

Hi Maxim,

have you tried looking into your backups for these missing files? Maybe they have been deleted physically. You could determine the day it happend and follow up with action done in your environment then.
Could it be, that some test environment is pointing to the same filestore?

Is the D:\Filestore location a hard disk local to the server or a storage?
Do you see any hardware errors in the server vendor monitoring or in the windows eventviewer?
Thanks.

HTH
Johannes Bauer

Customer Technical Successt
Message 7 of 9

It was just discovered that antivirus was set up to one of ADMS in
WG.

Our fault.

It will be uninstalled now.

But if there anything we should do after to return the file to life?
Message 8 of 9

Hi Maxim,
good you found the source of the issue.
I think you should be fine having them back in place.

HTH
Johannes Bauer

Customer Technical Successt
Message 9 of 9

You will probably laugh but we still suffer the issue in Vault Pro SR1 SP1 update1 (I know there is already update3 but because of http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/vault-general-discussion/please-stop-spoil-customer-property-mapping-s... I don't feel entusiastic to install each and every tiny-little-minor fix).

Administrtor of the lan segment the ADMS-subscriber with antivirus (the only out of six) belongs to refused to uninstall antivirus. He set up the exlusions for Vault like described in the article http://cadprosystems.blogspot.com/2014/03/managing-impact-of-anti-virus-on.html.

I really don't think antivirus on one of subscribers of non-publisher workgroup can have any relation to the issue.

Why i'm so sure:

Some files were lost being uploaded directly through the publisher (antivirus from subscriber just can't inrude to the process).

We tried to monitor D:\Filestore\<VaultName>\uploads\ folder and it seems like one of vault processes (AFAIK w3wp.exe is IIS) deletes the file from upload folder.

"Could it be, that some test environment is pointing to the same filestore?"

Can't imagine how could I check this.

"Is the D:\Filestore location a hard disk local to the server or a storage?"

Not sure to understand the question clearly. All our servers are virtual (not some separate hardware).

"Do you see any hardware errors in the server vendor monitoring or in the windows eventviewer?"

Latest case was reported with file uploaded 16:00 on Nov11. I don't see any errors in Application, Security and System folders of eventviewer.

Any further ideas?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report