Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "Illegal characters in path" when copy design

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
spascual
1812 Views, 4 Replies

Error "Illegal characters in path" when copy design

Hi Sirs,

I have found this issue when copy design. Parents, sons and neighbours files run well as alone copy.

Attached you can find an image and log lines in server...

06/05/2011 11:45:39 *******************************************************************

Error: Soap Exception ( mesg-id = 634402791399426250 )

Exception: GetFileFailed [1013]

Stacktrace:

Server stack trace:

en Connectivity.Document.BusinessLogic.FileBL.GetFilesByMasterId(Int64 masterId)

en Connectivity.Document.Services.FileService.GetFilesByMasterId(Int64 masterId)

en System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.Message.Dispatch(Object target, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

en System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

en System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

en System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

en Connectivity.Document.Services.FileService.GetFilesByMasterId(Int64 masterId)

en Connectivity.Web.Services.DocumentService.GetFilesByMasterId(Int64 fileMasterId)

06/05/2011 11:45:39 *******************************************************************

Error: Soap Exception ( mesg-id = 634402791399426250 )

Exception: GetFileFailed [1013]

Stacktrace:

Server stack trace:

en Connectivity.Document.BusinessLogic.FileBL.GetFilesByMasterId(Int64 masterId)

en System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.Message.Dispatch(Object target, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

en System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

en System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

en System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

en Connectivity.Web.Services.DocumentService.GetFilesByMasterId(Int64 fileMasterId)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
r.smith1
in reply to: spascual

Please see our support blog regarding the log entry you provided us Here.

Can you please be more specific with the problem you see with Copy Design.  Unfortunately I cannot view your tiff image. 

Ron Smith
New Product Introduction Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 5
spascual
in reply to: r.smith1

Hi Mr. Smith,

Attached you can find the error dialog box when try to do a copy design.

In Inventor environtment, runs well.

I can rename the file.

I can move the file.

Its parents and its sons can be copied.

Regards

Message 4 of 5
spascual
in reply to: r.smith1

It seems like in the log file is writing nothing

Message 5 of 5
shawn.payne
in reply to: spascual

Is there a solution for this? I am having the same problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report