Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP import ERROR 0

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
ftsi
752 Views, 8 Replies

ERP import ERROR 0

At the process of ERP Import we get an Error 0 "Operation failed: System error. Please contact your system administrator."
What might it be?
PS 2009
(Attached image: error message)
Thanx!
Fotis
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
ElwenCao
in reply to: ftsi

Hi, Ftsi

Thanks for your posting of this issue.
I have some questions firstly and hope you can answer them,
it would be helpful for us to resolve this question

1. What kind of file do you import when you get this error 0 (CSV? TXT? DWF? XML)
2. If this is caused by DWF, does it have attachments
3. Is this file size big??
4. How about your OS environment and configuration?

we also met system error before, there is a possibility it is environment related or maybe caused by quotes (") embed in property values of import files

Regards
Elwen
Message 3 of 9
ftsi

Elwen, thank you for the reply.
The file is a TXT (tab) and the PC WinXP sp2, 2GBRAM.
This happens after the upgrade to PS 2009.
No matter what file size, even in one with only 1 entry, the process of ERP import does not work at all. It stops immediately
We didn't have any problems with PS 2008..
Message 4 of 9
ElwenCao

Hi, Ftsi

In your reply you said you upgrade to PS 2009 from 2008, do you mean migrating database with uninstall SQL Server?
if so, i suggest to reinstall the PS server then tried to import again.
if it is still reproduced,could you please send me the log file and the txt file you import

Thanks
Elwen
Message 5 of 9
ftsi

Upgrading and migrating without uninstalling the SQL, which is the full version.
Also we have a problem adding files larger than 60MB.
We have done many times the process of reinstalling.
Which log do you want?
Any idea?
Message 6 of 9
ElwenCao

1. Please go to the folder C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Autodesk\VaultServer\FileStore (if you install producetstream in drice C)
2. You will find the there is vlog - xxxxx files which are arranged by year-month- date
3. In Productstrem, redo the steps to reproduce error.
4. In folder, you will find a new vlog file generate, for example, if you do this in August 08, there will be the file Vlog-20080808.

Please send this vlog file to me, we will analyse this file, maybe we will find the reason and the way to resolve it.

One reminder that it is better you just only reproduce this error,don't do too much additional operations on PS, cause server will record many information, too much operation will lead to numerous information, which will be hard for us to analyse

Thanks
Elwen
Message 7 of 9
ftsi

I am sending you the file.
Thank you very much!
Fotis
Message 8 of 9
ElwenCao

Hi, Ftsi

Here is the feedback from our tech and hope this information is helpful to you:
From the attached vlog file, the last exception shows that we cannot delete the file CHUNK under the filetore of TemporaryUploadDir folder during importing. Please make sure all files under the TemporaryUploadDir writable, not read-only before importing. actually,we don’t know why the file is readonly, Here we will try to delete all old Chunk files. But if all of them are old, you can delete them from your filestore first.

More detailed information refer to attached file
Message 9 of 9
npet

Thanks Guys!
It was user rights in the Filestore.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report