Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECO Approved: Create Search

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
meck
206 Views, 1 Reply

ECO Approved: Create Search

Our ECOs have to have multiple people approve when the status is in Review before it is approved. The problem is that once an indiviual (we'll call him Bob) has approved it it still remains in Bob's worklist until everyone has approved it. Bob's worklist is getting quite lengthy even though most of the ECOs are approved by him. He now has to wade through all the ECO's in his worklist to find only the ones he hasn't approved yet.

Is there anyway to have the ECO removed from Bob's worklist once he has approved it?

Is there a property he can search for that will let him which ones he has or has not already approved?

Is there some kind of work around that Bob can use?

Thanks in advance (and Bob thanks you too)

Mike Eck
Master Drafter/ CAD Programmer
Using Inventor 2018
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
cbenner
in reply to: meck

There is no way to remove them from his work list, I'm afraid. What you could do is set up "Bob" with a custom view on the ECO window, based on properties. You can set this view ip so that he sees o ly those ECO's that require his attention. Without knowing what custom properties you may be using I can't be more specific. On Monday I can take a closer loom at this if you still need help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report