Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWF Publishing

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
BassEngineer
169 Views, 1 Reply

DWF Publishing

I have a customer who is having problems creating DWFs. Sometimes during check in, a .dwf file of the cad file being checked in is created in the local folder but Inventor just hangs and sits. The only way around this has been not to create dwfs. I also tried creating the dwf inside the vault with the "UPDATE" button, but the dwf doesn't get created. When I checked out the file, and tried publishing manually (in Inv using FILE-PUBLISH) I get the attached error message. Any ideas?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tony.feng
in reply to: BassEngineer

Hi Pernicious,

For Inventor(2009) will hang when checke in a dirty drawing with dwf publish, this is a known issue, a hot-fix for "Progress bar does not get closed" has been released, you can found it in the following URL:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112& #38;i d=11643482&linkID=9242019
(Plese delete the space character in the link to access the website)

Please retest this issue after install the hot-fix, if it still reproducible, please attach your cad file, we will do more research to it.

Thank you for your question!

Thanks,
Tony

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report