Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Vault Server?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
pnorm325i
1332 Views, 5 Replies

Download Vault Server?

Are you serious that you buy a seat of Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2012 and you need to download vault server which is over 3 gig and takes 7 hours??  How do you use vault without it?  Am I missing something here?  Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: pnorm325i

thats correct you have to download the adms console

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
pnorm325i

Thanks for your response.  I think its rediculous not to throw 3 gig onto the thumb drive.  So of course I waited 9 hours for it to download and then upon installation I get this wonderful mesage

Some installation files are corrupt. Please download a fresh copy and retry the installation.

Nice!  I'm down for 3 days cause you can put a stupid file onto a thumb drive.  You cant use Vault without it!!!!!

Any suggestions??

Message 4 of 6
DarrenP

do you have electrical 2012 or mechanical 2012 media?

those come with the adms console media

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
pnorm325i
in reply to: DarrenP

No, I have the Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium and Ultimate 2012.  Its just unnecessary frustration.

Message 6 of 6
DarrenP

agreed they should have just shipped a separate dvd with the usb stick for the adms console

DarrenP

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report