Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does 2014 Thin client show change orders?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
meck
545 Views, 3 Replies

Does 2014 Thin client show change orders?

Currently we are on subcription, but the company poicy is to upgrade every other year. So we will be upgrading in 2015. I know that the thin client has been improved, but my question is have they allowed thin client users to see change orders yet? The reason I ask is because we have a proceedure in place to add a word document with pretty much the same info as the ECO. If the thin client users can see the ECOs now, then this will change how we proceed with customizing the vault with code.

Also if someone can direct me to a good what's new (NOT VIDEO) for Vault Pro 2014 I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Mike Eck
Master Drafter/ CAD Programmer
Using Inventor 2018
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: meck

this goes over whats new in 2014: http://help.autodesk.com/view/VAULT/Help/ENU/

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
chearhuat
in reply to: meck

Hi Mike,

You may subscribe to the latest Vault 2015 Beta 3, which should provide you with an updated demonstration of what are/will-be installed for Thin Client in year 2015 release.

And, rest assured that the Team is fully aware of the needs to support ECO in Thin Client platform.

Again, thanks.

Regards,

Chear Huat.

Chear Huat
SQA Analyst
DLS- Data Management
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help Wiki!
Message 4 of 4
cantieny
in reply to: chearhuat

Here it is 2017 and it does not appear that the thin client supports ECO's yet.  Is there something I am not seeing?

Chuck

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report