Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different number of history versions per user

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Mario-Villada
467 Views, 5 Replies

Different number of history versions per user

Hi all,

I have noticed this mornig that for the same inventor drawing in vault, it has 20 versions on one of my colleagues machine. However in my PC, vault shows only 3!

Any ideas what could cause this?

We have Vault Basic 2014, It is installed in my workstacion so I access it as localhost, the other 2 users access it through the network.

All the best.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
minkd
in reply to: Mario-Villada

I'm guessing you have the "Show all versions" box unchecked, while your colleague has it checked. This is assuming you are talking about the history tab in the Vault Explorer client. -Dave

Dave Mink
Fusion Lifecycle
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 6
Mario-Villada
in reply to: minkd

Thanks Dave for your reply, although I couldn't find the "Show all versions option", perhaps this option is not available in Vault Basic.
Yes I was talking about the history tab in the Vault Explorer client.
I can see the latest version anyway, my only concern is that my database got corrupted somehow. - Mario.
Message 4 of 6
minkd

The option I was referring to is in Vault Workgroup and above. Are you using any kind of filter in your view? -Dave

Dave Mink
Fusion Lifecycle
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 6
Mario-Villada
in reply to: minkd

Thanks Dave, but I can't see any way to apply a filter in the history tab. Any chance this is also an option for workgroup and above?
Message 6 of 6
minkd

Can make sure any customizations to that view are reset on both machines? To do this, right click on a column header in the history grid, and invoke "Customize View ...", then press the Reset button. Other than that, I'm not sure what could cause this. -Dave

Dave Mink
Fusion Lifecycle
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report