Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Design Error

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mfoster2
386 Views, 2 Replies

Copy Design Error

New install of IV 2008 and ADMS 2008. Previously used IV 11 and ADMS 5 on different set of computers.

When I try to do a "Copy Design" from Vault Explorer I receive an error that reads "Error setting library path for entry 'Content Center Files'. Please ensure that the Vault library folder does not exist in a sub folder of the project file and you have a Workspace defined in the project file."

All assemblies open correctly with Content Center parts and new Content places correctly. The Vault virtual folder is set to C:\Vault and the Content Center Files folder is set to C:\Content Center Files. Project Folder Mapping has the Content Center Files mapped to $/Vault/Content Center Files.

I have compared all settings to our previous IV 11 and cannot see any differences. Can someone guide me as to what I am doing wrong? Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mfoster2
in reply to: mfoster2

Bump
Message 3 of 3
jeff.thompson
in reply to: mfoster2

I have resently installed Vault Basic 2015.

Everything appears to function properly, except:

When I use the Copy Design feature, I receive a Copy Design Restriction ERROR: see enclosed "ERROR message.jpg"

I believe the Working Folder is setup and working properly

and

I believe the Content Center is setup and working properly

If it helps, I've also enclosed a Screen Shot of my Project File: see "Project File.jpg"

It appears to be the same issue 'mfoster2' has??

Any help will be appreciated

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report