Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concerns reconnaisance TestASP to IIS for VAULT inventor on 2009 / W7 full

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
341 Views, 1 Reply

Concerns reconnaisance TestASP to IIS for VAULT inventor on 2009 / W7 full

Bonjour, Smiley Happy

j'ai réinstallé inventor suite 2009 sur le pc avec l'exploitation windows 7 intégrale. Le soucis est que je n'arrive plus à configurer Vault avec IIS. La reconnaissance de TestASP échoue. J'ai configuré les pare-feux, réinstallé IIS, suivi étape par étape vos conseils sur vos wikis autodesk. Réinstallé ASP.NET v4.0 et malgré cela, c'est un échec.
Merci de me diriger vers une procédure adéquate pour bien configurer le serveur VAULT.
Dans l'attente de votre manifestation

Merci beaucoup ! Smiley Wink

Hello, Smiley Happy

I reinstalled inventor 2009 on the PC with Windows 7 Ultimate operating. The trouble is that I am unable to configure Vault with IIS. Recognition TestASP fails. I configured the firewall, reinstalled IIS, follow your step by step advice on your Autodesk wikis. Reinstalled ASP.NET v4.0 and despite this, it is a failure.
Thank you to direct me to a proper procedure to properly configure the server VAULT.
Waiting for your event

Thank you so much! Smiley Wink

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
marina.collet
in reply to: Anonymous

Inventor et vault 2009 ne sont pas supportés pour Windows 7. Seven est sorti après ces logiciels.

Je pense même que Vault 2009 ne fonctionne pas avec APS.Net 4.0, ça devait encore être la version 2.7

Vous trouverez peut-être des informations intéressantes pour vous aider à bien configurer les choses (sans garantie que ce soit faisable) ici:

http://images.autodesk.com/adsk/files/2009_2010_advanced_configuration_guide.pdf

===

Inventor & vault 2009 are not supported for Win7. Seven was released after these software.

I don't think that Vault 2009 wil even work with ASP.Net 4.0, I'd say that it needs version 2.7

You might fin relevant information on how to configure things (if ever they can be configured) here:

http://images.autodesk.com/adsk/files/2009_2010_advanced_configuration_guide.pdf

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report