Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circular dependency check failed.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
BrettCaldeira
1153 Views, 4 Replies

Circular dependency check failed.

Good Day All

When trying to check Inventor files into Vault I get the following error:

The server returned the following information:  Circular dependency check failed. I have tried renaming the file in vault but the error continues. If I rename the file outside vault and check it in, then check back out it will work, however I have many drawings tied to this assembly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Brett

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
BIRD_2530
in reply to: BrettCaldeira

Now I get same this problem, When trying to check-in assemble on Inventor into Vault collaboration. (I have picture error in attachment)

Do you have some advice or suggestion with this problem?

Thank you very much in advance to all.

Best Regards,

Message 3 of 5
Heathos88
in reply to: BrettCaldeira

Same issue here:

Image 1.PNG

For me I can pin it to my Part derived from other parts.  I think may have been opened/checked out/saved/ in a strange order also. Bad communication with vault?

Guessing this could have something to do with part linkages and vault check-in fail-safes to prevent overide of newer version?

I noticed some unfamiliar icons unde the vault broswser also, can see white box which usually is yellow?

Image 2.PNG

Stil unsure though, any clues.

My workaround was to Save As new .ipt and check in. then could check in both versions strangely...

Message 4 of 5
tmoney2007
in reply to: Heathos88

Can you fully expand the tree in your last picture and show all of the relationships?

Message 5 of 5
Heathos88
in reply to: tmoney2007

Just imagine 3 more parts like the ones shown above under that part if I had expanded it. I dont have access to the files at the moment, sorry.

Cheers

Heath

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report