Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check In/Out of Vault Professional 2011

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
daniel.d.lightsey
309 Views, 3 Replies

Check In/Out of Vault Professional 2011

Over the las 3-4 weeks something has happened maybe to my settings not allowing me to check in or out files from the Vault into Inventor Professional 2011. I am logged into the Vault from Inventor and can actually open the Vault through Inventor. All was working well until about 3-4 weeks ago. I also work with AutoCAD 2011 Electrical with no problems checking in and out files. I have tried the download fix, but still no success. I even uninstalled Vault and Inventor and then reinstalled.

Any Ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Do you see any error during Check-in and out? If possible please provide a video OR screen capture of the workflow that you are doing. Also please let us know which version of Vault you are using.

Senthil Kumar
Development Manager,
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help!
Message 3 of 4

I am using Vault Professional 2011 and Inventor Professional 2011. I am logged into the Vault through Inventor. Here is a screen shot of what I see. As far as I know no settings have been changed. Thanks for the help! Daniel Lightsey Product Engineering Lead LPED-Enclosure & Din Rail Products 16250 West Glendale New Berlin, WI 53151 Phone: +1 262 785 3459 Telefax: +1 262 785 3414 Mobile: +1 262 422 9411 email: daniel.d.lightsey@us.abb.com
Message 4 of 4

Sorry. The screen shot is missing. Can you please resend it?

Senthil Kumar
Development Manager,
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report