Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change timeframe in PS Explorer?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
228 Views, 3 Replies

Change timeframe in PS Explorer?

Any idea on how to adjust the timeframe in the itemlist in Productstream Explorer?

I can choose "Last 7 days", "Last 2 Weeks", "Last Month", Last 2 months", "Last 3 months" and "Older".
But I'm missing the possibility to see all items in this flat list, regardless of date.

- Is it possible somehow to edit the timeframe filters?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Madhan_T
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Currently, it is a limitation that you can see 500 items by default using "Date" criteria in Advanced Search. However, this can be increased to 1000 by changing Page Size in ADMS Administration dialog. In case, if you want to see more than 1000 then I would suggest using Productstream client.

Hope that helps for now. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,
Madhan

Madhanagopal Thiruvenkatachalam
Principal Engineer
Engineering Escalation Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I think you misunderstand me. I'm not talking about advanced search. I'm talking avout the Item list in Productstream Explorer (the webclient).

I currently have a total of 306 items in Item master whel viewing them with the full PS Client.
But in PS Explorer (when configuring to view all items), and choosing timeframe "older", type "all" and lifecycle "All", I only see 68 Items. This is because timeframe "Older" hides all items older than 3 months.

What I am missing is being able to choose something like timeframe "All" in the item list in PS Explorer. Is it possible to tweak this somehow?
Message 4 of 4
Madhan_T

Hi,

Well. I was trying to say that we do not have "All" option in the list (from webclient). So, we need to use "Advanced Search" in order to see all the items. Please refer the attached image for reference.

Regards,
Madhan

Madhanagopal Thiruvenkatachalam
Principal Engineer
Engineering Escalation Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report