Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Access Vault or ADMS

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
NickNorton
372 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot Access Vault or ADMS

When trying to open the Vault I get as far as 'Testing Server Connectivity', then after a wait ot several minutes I get the message 'Inventor 2014 Vault Addin could not find the Data Management Services on Localhost'.

If I then try to open the ADMS Console directly I get the message that 'ADMS Console is not responding'

Everything was fine last week,  the only thing that may have changed is that I think the Mcafee anti virus software updated this morning. Could this have something to do with it?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
cbenner
in reply to: NickNorton

@NickNorton wrote:

When trying to open the Vault I get as far as 'Testing Server Connectivity', then after a wait ot several minutes I get the message 'Inventor 2014 Vault Addin could not find the Data Management Services on Localhost'.

If I then try to open the ADMS Console directly I get the message that 'ADMS Console is not responding'

Everything was fine last week,  the only thing that may have changed is that I think the Mcafee anti virus software updated this morning. Could this have something to do with it?

Only one way to find out, I think.  Disable Mcafee and try opening the ADMS again?

Message 3 of 3
johannes.bauer
in reply to: NickNorton

Do you see events in the eventlog?

HTH
Johannes Bauer

Customer Technical Successt

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report