Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buzzsaw and Vault

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
1518 Views, 9 Replies

Buzzsaw and Vault

Could somebody please let me know how we can activate our Buzzsaw site, so that we can start using Buzzsaw Sync to synchronize our Vault? We are using Vault Professional and we have subscription.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

did you buy licenses for buzzsaw?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 10
matt.smith

As an aside:

• Buzzsaw Sync is a tool for syncing between Buzzsaw and your local file system.
  • Project Sync is a tool for syncing between Buzzsaw and Vault
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: matt.smith

We did not purchase separate Buzzsaw license. I am under an impression that we will get free Buzzsaw when we purchase Vault Professional so that we can use Project sync between Buzzsaw and Vault. Please let me know how we can activate our free Buzzsaw site. Thanks!

Message 5 of 10
DarrenP

i don't think so

where did you hear that?

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 10
matt.smith

From what I've been told, Buzzsaw is a benefit for Vault Collaboration AEC on subscription, but not Vault Professional.  So, who gave you this impression?

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: matt.smith

Ok. Thanks for clarifying this for me. I must have misundertood this. Looks like we will have to puchase separate Buzzsaw licenses.

Does anybody know how much cloud storage space we will get if we purchase 25 Buzzsaw user pack?

Thanks again.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous

Hi did you ever get this sorted?

I was under the same impression but it appears this is not the case, Buzzsaw is free only in Vault AEC edition.

And there is no upgrade from our Vault Pro to Vault AEC (why?)

In any case, has anyone successfully replicated their Vault files to any of Autodesk's Cloud services?

Thanks

Message 9 of 10
DarrenP

you can't technically downgrade your vault database

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 10 of 10
rafael_silva_villanueva

I take this note from my subcription site ..please check it out   Autodesk Buzzsaw Benefit for Vault Professional Subscription

Fecha de lanzamiento: 2013-04-19

Autodesk Buzzsaw is a leading cloud-based document, design, and model management solution for centralizing and more securely exchanging project information across companies, disciplines, and locations. With the purchase of a subscription to Autodesk Vault Professional, customers are entitled to an Autodesk Buzzsaw site with an equivalent number of Buzzsaw users.

The Buzzsaw Benefit Form requires a valid Buzzsaw site name.  To create and validate a Buzzsaw site name through the Buzzsaw trial site mechanism, go here.

Buzzsaw Benefit Form

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report