Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back to vault 2015 R1

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
a.kornaga
320 Views, 3 Replies

Back to vault 2015 R1

or you can return to the previous version Autodesk Vault?
from 2015 R2 to 2015 R1

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Neil_Cross
in reply to: a.kornaga

What strange formatting your post has!

I'd be inclined to say no you can't do that.  Vault R2 is deemed to be a full product release, like going from 2014 > 2015 you're going from R1 > R2, so as you can't roll back from 2015 > 2014 I'd say no it's not possible.

Also, as it goes for any other migration, R2 will create a load of new Item workflows etc & additional objects which don't exist in R1.

Message 3 of 4
paul.gunn
in reply to: Neil_Cross

Neil has it right -

It is not possible to migrate back to a previous release.

Paul

Message 4 of 4
The_Angry_Elf
in reply to: a.kornaga

I know it doesn't help you now but learn from your mistakes....

Always be aware of what you are upgrading or updating to prior to doing said upgrade/update.

It always puzzles me how many people will simply "go live" with the newest upgrade/update of software without actually testing it or verifying what's effected by doing such.

Cheers,

Jim O'Flaherty
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Owner - Celtic Design Services, LLC - cdscad.com - An Autodesk Service Partner
We are available for hire. Please DM me or visit our website
Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional * Autodesk Certified Instructor * Autodesk Expert Elite * AU Speaker 2015 through 2022 * AU Speaker Mentor
"Mr. O'Flaherty, never go into small computers. There's no future in them" - Dr. C.S. Choi circa 1984

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report