Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Vault 2015 is available for download - What's New?

19 REPLIES 19
SOLVED
Message 1 of 20
scottmoyse
8185 Views, 19 Replies

Autodesk Vault 2015 is available for download - What's New?

Righto girls & boys, Vault workgroup, Professional and Basic  are all available for download in the subscription center. You can find out what's new here.

Mine is already installed 🙂 So I'll be mucking about with it next week. 

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

19 REPLIES 19
Message 3 of 20
cbenner
in reply to: cbenner

Voila!  There it is!  Downloaded, waiting for IT to finish setting up my shiny new test server so I can play around with this.  Now all I need is my PD Suite!

Message 4 of 20
DarrenP

you maybe waiting until Mid April for the suites

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 20
scottmoyse

just testing to see if the Vault 2015 add-in will work with Inventor 2015 RC. I can't wait until mid april.

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 7 of 20
scottmoyse
in reply to: scottmoyse

The Vault 2015 add-in installs into Inventor 2015 RC. It's untested though, so AVOID it for production work.

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Message 8 of 20
DarrenP

scott

does your Thin client work for vault 2015?

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 9 of 20
scottmoyse
in reply to: DarrenP

yes from client pc's, but I can't get it to work on localhost/server. I haven't tried troubleshooting that, it may not be supported.

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Message 10 of 20
DarrenP

@scottmoyse wrote:

but I can't get it to work on localhost/server. I haven't tried troubleshooting that, it may not be supported.

yep thats how we are running it

this is how the 2015 Beta was to

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 11 of 20
DarrenP

@DarrenP wrote:

@scottmoyse wrote:

but I can't get it to work on localhost/server. I haven't tried troubleshooting that, it may not be supported.

yep thats how we are running it

this is how the 2015 Beta was to

figured this out

apparently the Vault Thin Client is an optional install under tools & utilities

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 12 of 20
scottmoyse

oh ok. Well I had it installed. As soon as I did install it, I could access it from my workstation, but I can't browse to it on the server it's installed on. Hence the Localhost access comment I made.

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Message 13 of 20
jdm308

What about Autodesk Vault Server Basic 2015? I cannot find it.

Message 14 of 20
scottmoyse
in reply to: jdm308

I downloaded it from the Subs Site, It's often but not always in the Tools & Utilities section of the installer. I just checked and it is included in the install media for the Product Design Suite Ultimate and Factory Design Suite Ultimate. I would imagine it would be for the lower editions as well.

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Message 15 of 20
jdm308

Thanks Scott,

I did find it in the Tools and Utilities of the install pack. But since my server is remote, it would be much easier with just the VSB install file.

Message 16 of 20
scottmoyse

So I assume you don't have the option to download it from your subs site? double check under Product Enhancements, it has appeared there in the past. 

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Message 17 of 20
jdm308

No, it isn't listed on the Sub site anywhere I can find. With 2014, it was in the Tools and Utilities, but it was also listed separately in enhancement downloads here: http://subscription.autodesk.com/sp/servlet/download/item?siteID=11564774&id=21542159 

But there is no 2015 software there. (yet)

Message 18 of 20
afuga01

I am having the same issue.  I am needing to install Vault Basic Server 2015 and have PrDS 2015.

Only thing that is showing up under product enhancements is Vault 2014.

I dont have alot of time to get this tested and into production.

Message 19 of 20
jdm308
in reply to: afuga01

You will need to start "Setup.exe" for the PDS 2015, and at the opening screen, click "Install Tools & Utilities". You will find it there.

Message 20 of 20
afuga01
in reply to: afuga01

Thanks for the quick reply!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report