Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad 2008 - vault menu's

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
166 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCad 2008 - vault menu's

before installing AC2008 I un-installed 2007 and Vault 5. After installing AC2008 I re-installed Vault 5. Now, only my Inventor 11 has the Vault menu's, nothing about vault in the new Acad 2008 version. Is there a short way to plug in the vault menu's ?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

ok, I found my answer, I need Vault 2008. I hope it is available and does not require another Vault server version. We do have subscription, strange I never got any information about this.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

You'll need to upgrade the version on the server as well. Autocad 2008 does
not work with Vault 5.

-Hywell

wrote in message news:5539442@discussion.autodesk.com...
ok, I found my answer, I need Vault 2008. I hope it is available and does
not require another Vault server version. We do have subscription, strange
I never got any information about this.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Thank you for your quick reply, I think I'm going to wait a few months with the roll-out to 2008. This has too much impact on all the users. AutoDesk should find a way to make upgrading easier, we have about 10 designers and 100+ consumers. In this case we have to un-install the server and un-install vault 5 / re-install the vault 2008 on 100+ PC's, and all this in an acceptable time frame. It would already help a lot, if Vault 2008 can now be installed any pc, without having to install AutoCAD first.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report