“An error occurred when applying configuration. See the log for detail.”

228 Views, 2 Replies
05-29-2012 04:09 AM

Check out this post to help you fix up this error message:

ADMS export config error.png

http://designandmotion.net/autodesk/vault-export-config-adms-error/

Cheers
Scott Moyse

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Cheers!

Umm cheers for replying. I think you may have misunderstood, I stated the solution you have above in my blog post, you are correct it does work, however it is a bug which will need fixing at some point. Thanks again for taking the time to reply.
Employee
RohnXian-Autodesk
Message 2 of 3 (201 Views)

Re: “An error occurred when applying configuration. See the log for detail.”

06-10-2012 08:43 PM in reply to: scottmoyse

Dear Scott,

Thinks for your posting :smileyhappy:

From log file, I notcie that the log shows there are duplicate rule name. Please check all the rules and make sure there are no duplicate rule names.

Please let me know if the solution not works.

Thanks

Rohn 

*Expert Elite*
scottmoyse
Message 3 of 3 (198 Views)

Re: “An error occurred when applying configuration. See the log for detail.”

06-10-2012 10:14 PM in reply to: scottmoyse
Umm cheers for replying. I think you may have misunderstood, I stated the solution you have above in my blog post, you are correct it does work, however it is a bug which will need fixing at some point. Thanks again for taking the time to reply.
Cheers
Scott Moyse

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Cheers!

Announcements
New button for Platinum & Gold Subscription customers
Gold & Platinum Subscription customers can alert Autodesk if they require assistance with their forum post

Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.