Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

ADMS 2012 Console problem

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
tmccar
593 Views, 8 Replies

ADMS 2012 Console problem

I have a big problem with the ADMS 2012 Management Console  at the moment. When I open the application, I get the login dialog OK, but then the app just minimizes to the task bar, and sits there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tags (2)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Andy.Spivey
in reply to: tmccar

Are you able to select it in the task bar and use the Windows + right (or left) arrow to "snap" it to the side of the screen?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/features/snap

Andy Spivey
SQA Engineer
Message 3 of 9
tmccar
in reply to: Andy.Spivey

Hi Andy No, it does not respond to the arrow keys. I discovered something however - if I log on with a different Windows account, it works! The console comes up right away. Any idea why this would be the case?
Message 4 of 9
minkd

I think what Andy is alluding to is that the console window might be off screen.  Have you used a dual monitor setup and/or changed your screen resolution lately?

-Dave

Dave Mink
Fusion Lifecycle
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 9
tmccar
in reply to: minkd

Oh I see. No - just a single.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

Was there a solution? I'm experiencing the same type of problem but with adms 2011 console

Message 7 of 9
Andy.Spivey

If after you login to the ADMS console, and it minimizes to the taskbar, can you RMB and select Restore or Maximize?

Andy Spivey
SQA Engineer
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Andy.Spivey

Thanks, it solved my problem

Message 9 of 9
Andy.Spivey
in reply to: Anonymous

Happy to help!

Andy Spivey
SQA Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report