Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Add-Ins not loading in Inventor Professional 2013 - Fix.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
pyroban
476 Views, 0 Replies

Add-Ins not loading in Inventor Professional 2013 - Fix.

I don't know if anyone else has found this....! We run Vault 2013 and Inventor / Mechanical 2013. After an update of Vault to add the service pack after a reinstall, the add-ins were not working correctly. Everytime we added the vault and the EDM add-in it was referring to an old install folder location which was no longer on the PC. Therefore it would not load the add-ins.  I uninstalled Vault and then reinstalled it without the service pack, and all was fine. I re-loaded the service pack and the same problem appeared. I then tried, as a last resort before reinstalling everything, to fix or repair the installation of Vault. The installation screen then showed that the installation did not include the add-in's for Inventor and Mechanical as default. Once I included those the installation finished and inventor and mechanical now operate correctly. I just wanted to share this if other people were experiencing the same problem as these features were included on the original install but not included with the service pack update.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report