Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACADE component properties mapped to vault

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Raminasrl
445 Views, 4 Replies

ACADE component properties mapped to vault

Hi,

someone could help me,

I want to pass to vault the manufacturer property of components in acade drawing to vault. (for example a fuse manufacturer)

I try to find this property in vault setting properties -> mapping acade project to item. I found only component name , component type, line1 etc. but not manufaturer.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Raminasrl
in reply to: Raminasrl

I didn't found the solution,

I try to explain me better, I need to put the property "manufacturer" of components (this property is a field in db access of acade 2013) into vault pro 2013 property. If I go in Vault setting -> Properties and I create a new property "mfc", I can't map the acade component "manufacturer" to vault "map". I only found component name, component type, line1, line2 ...Smiley Indifferent I tried also to check wd.env but nothing. Any idea?

Thanks for any help.

Message 3 of 5
mthomas

Its been a while since we setup our ACADE to Vault but if I remember correctly to map component properties you don't use the the ACADE Project. The Project file is only used to map properties of the project to Vault like the Project title and description. I think you want to map to an actual drawing that contains components with the properties you want to map

Mike 

Mike Thomas

Message 5 of 5
KooCheeKit

Hi,

Mike is correct.

Asscoicate the property name with Item | Electrical. The component is inserted into the dwg, hence select a dwg with component to import and map (see image attached). Hope this is what you are looking for.

Chee-Kit
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report