Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Required Resource Was

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
nbradbury
203 Views, 3 Replies

A Required Resource Was

I have been getting an error lately after I have been checking several files in and out of the Vault. The last time I got the error I was opening about 15 drawings from my local workspace to check them in. I had just checked in about 60 drawings before that. When Inventor tries to open the files I get a window that comes up and says "A Required Resource Was" That is it. Every time I click ok it comes back up. I have to use "End Task" to get out of Inventor. Does any one know what is going on? This also happened to me yesterday.

AIP2009

Regards,
Nathan
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi Nathan,

Following your description, I did some experiments with AIP2009 but no such dialog came up on my side. Do you use any particular dataset/workflow? If so, I wonder if you can share it so that I can hit the point. Also it's better to let me know the operating system you work on.

One Tip: Inventor 2009 SP1 was just live on the web. Maybe you can patch it and have a try once again if the problem can be solved.

Thanks,
Macro
Message 3 of 4
nbradbury
in reply to: nbradbury

Macro,

I don't know if a particulat dataset or workflow causes the probelm I can't easily duplicate the problem. Sinse my post I have not had another instance. Is there any way to find out what triggers an error box that says "A Required Resource Was". That error can't exist unless someone programmed it into the code, right? I am using AIP2009 SPI SP1 with Windows XP SP3.

Regards,
Nathan
Message 4 of 4

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your reply. Is it possible for you to take a screenshot for that error box and attach it in the reply?

Many thanks,
Macro

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report