Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 - Vault browser in Inventor

21 REPLIES 21
SOLVED
Message 1 of 22
karthur1
1417 Views, 21 Replies

2013 - Vault browser in Inventor

In 2013 Inventor, when I change to the Vault browser, and there are some files with the black "X" in a circle, when I hover the mouse of it, it just says "Checked-out".  Is that not obvious by the "X"?

If I do the same thing in 2011, It says "Checked Out (by <username>)".  Ths is MUCH better.

Looks like we are going the wrong way on this.

2012-06-11_0742.png

21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22

Hi Dan,

I understand your concern . I forwarded this to the development team. Thanks again for reporting this issue.

Senthil Kumar
Development Manager,
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help!
Message 22 of 22

I brought an inventor drawing file from one project to another and changed the model reference along with an image file. The respective image file is been redirected to the current image which is placed in to the current project folder.

Even then the same old image file is shown in the vault browser and it is not letting me to upload the drawing file saying " the image file is located in an inappropriate location. Either the path should be added or the file should be moved in".

I even tried the "pack n go". I dont wanna add the previous project folder path to the current too. Plz revert back.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report