Community
Vault Customization
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault API, Data Standard, and VBA topics related to programming, creating add-ins, or working with the Vault API.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault 2015 Server with Inventor 2013 Product design suite Vault add in is gone

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
jmaheta
241 Views, 0 Replies

Vault 2015 Server with Inventor 2013 Product design suite Vault add in is gone

Please help me resolve the following issue.

I have recently upgraded from Vault 2013 to Vault 2015. I have done Basic Vault 2015 server upgrade and I have upgraded 3 seats of Vault 2015 clients. We are using Inventor 2013 Product design suite with latest updates.

One out of three PC is working fine however 2 PCs have following issues.

1.    The vault add-in from Inventor 2013 has disappeared. I have taken following steps to resolve this issue but I have been unsuccessful.                                         a.  I have tried to load add-in called EDM (Engineering Data management) from Add-in manager 2013 but I could not locate it. Even after the right click                    show/hide members it was not visible  b. I have ran a repair on Inventor 2013 and reinstalled all updates. c. I have restore PC on last week’s date.
  2.    When try to check files out of Vault it gives error shown in attached picture. I can send you Console, server and file store logs for your reference.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report