Community
Vault Customization
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault API, Data Standard, and VBA topics related to programming, creating add-ins, or working with the Vault API.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to deny Change Lifecycle if Skip Revision Bump Checked ?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
maxstels
311 Views, 1 Reply

Is there a way to deny Change Lifecycle if Skip Revision Bump Checked ?

Hi For solve this problem i want catch event UpdateLifeCycleStatesSkipRevisionBump from API , but i dont see in EventArgs current command name (UpdateLifeCycleStatesSkipRevisionBump) please write as I view current command from triggered ItemService.UpdateLifeCycleStates ItemService.UpdateLifeCycleStatesAndEffectivity ItemService.UpdateLifeCycleStatesAndEffectivitySkipRevisionBump ItemService.UpdateLifeCycleStatesSkipRevisionBump how in debugger i see execute method name for canceled (UpdateLifeCycleStatesSkipRevisionBump)\ Thank for help or Sugesstions Maxim
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
wayne.brill
in reply to: maxstels

Hi,

There is not a supported way in the current Vault API to get this. This ticket was logged with Vault Engineering to provide more information with UpdateItemLifeCycleStateCommandEventArgs.

"Need more information in the event args such as a SkipRevisionBump Boolean value"

Thanks,

Wayne

Wayne Brill
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report