AutoCAD Utility Design Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Utility Design Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Utility Design topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parametric Blocks or Models

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kulfi
727 Views, 3 Replies

Parametric Blocks or Models

If i need to make a block in AUD 2014 does it have a part builder like civil 3d. Please guide.

Thanks

Kulfi
Electronics Engineer

Pind Saudi Arabia

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jpab
in reply to: kulfi

hello Kulfi,

you should be able to use a regular autodcad block for most of your feature classes. Just add a style, hit the edit button and select the block you want to use.

JIm

Message 3 of 4
kulfi

What is happening is that when i am moving to Industry Model in AUD 2014 and checking the properties for my 2d Model Block i am getting error and the program exits.

Kulfi
Electronics Engineer

Pind Saudi Arabia

Message 4 of 4
jpab

Kulfi,

you say the program exits, does it throw an unhandled exception error? Or does the program just go away with out any warning?

If it is either of these cases you should call AUD support because there is something wrong with the program itself.

Jim

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Utility Design Category!

The Utility Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.