Community
Topobase (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Topobase Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Topobase topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topobase web

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
aarathik
852 Views, 4 Replies

Topobase web

When I'm trying to publish the map through mapguide, I'm able to view the map along with the list of layers displayed in the legend pane to the left but the topobase explorer is not loading.Can any one tell where to configure to view document explorer, workflow explorer, plot explorer on web.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
petrf
in reply to: aarathik

Hi, Topobase Web has a template. Just load mapguide package "c:\Program Files\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2010\WebServerExtensions\www\TBWeb\Sample_MapGuidePackage\Topobase Web Layout Package.mgp" and use Mapguide Studio.
Message 3 of 5
aarathik

Thank You for the response, I have loaded electric_NA data as u said from the path
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2010\WebServerExtensions\www\TBWeb\Modules\Electric_NA\MapGuide Package
and when i'm trying to view it in browser its displaying "You are not logged in !" in the topobase Explorer tab .I have loggedin Topobase client , opened the workspace where I loaded Electric_NA data(this data i have loaded from the dump that was provided) and connected to mapguide thru client and tried to view the web from it, but its giving the same error.
where do i need to login?
Message 4 of 5
petrf

Hi, I guess you are interesting in Topobase Electric NA module. Try these steps.

• Load mapguide package Topobase Electric NA Package.mgp

• Create new workspace.

• Import TB2010_EL_NA_102.dmp in it.

• Recreate spatial indexes.

• Set web layout for workspace

AJAX .WebLayout

Fusion .ApplicationDefinition

• Check database connection

Library://Topobase Electric NA/Data/Topobase_1.FeatureSource

• Finally login TBWeb http://server/mapguide2010/TBWeb

Message 5 of 5
aarathik

Thank you for the help. I got it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums