Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey on design processes

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
l.jackson.19
179 Views, 3 Replies

Survey on design processes

Hello,

I am an undergraduate CAD designer and I have developed a survey for my dissertation on whether CAD has impacted on traditional design methods. The link is below if any engineers/designers could complete and submit the 3 minute survey? if you can response 21st you would really be helping me achieve my goa. Many thanks.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=fa3wnqvqpUigevu4IDP6AzO6pSfKSjZCsvq4m_se6LpUMU9Q...

Labels (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
a_meteni
in reply to: l.jackson.19

Done...Thanks for sharing and best wishes!

Message 3 of 4
RobDraw
in reply to: l.jackson.19

@l.jackson.19 wrote:

I am an undergraduate CAD designer and I have developed a survey for my dissertation on whether CAD has impacted on traditional design methods.

Your basis is quite outdated as CAD has been THE traditional design method for quite some time now.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 4 of 4
a_meteni
in reply to: RobDraw

@RobDraw wrote

Your basis is quite outdated as CAD has been THE traditional design method for quite some time now.

it's just in the term "CAD" but the survey included up to date trends like AI which has really became a hot topic nowadays.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report