Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you drive?

78 REPLIES 78
Message 1 of 79
tidgy
2028 Views, 78 Replies

What do you drive?

I'm sure there's a few petrolheads among us.

So what do folks drive?

my current toy, runnign just shy of 400bhp 😄

[URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/Tidgy05/media/06%20wrx/WP_000424_zpsd830531b.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1...

78 REPLIES 78
Message 41 of 79
-niels-
in reply to: scot-65

My car is a Fiat Stilo, but that's just a car to get me to work and back.

Now for fun i ride this:

honda-dn-01.jpg

My pride and joy, i love this bike and don't think i would ever want to drive another.

(Honda DN-01, a true "hate it or love it" bike Smiley Very Happy  )

Niels van der Veer
Inventor professional user & 3DS Max enthusiast
Vault professional user/manager
The Netherlands

Message 42 of 79
hwalker
in reply to: -niels-

Now that looks SEXAY!

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 43 of 79
cbenner
in reply to: Cadmanto

@Cadmanto wrote:

I used to have a Tacoma.  Loved that truck!!!  It was awesome in the snow.  Now I drive a Kia Sedona.  You know, the old family friendly mini van!!!

In the summer I use the most efficient means of transporation you will ever find.

bike.JPG

2000 miles baby.  That is a lot of gas savings!!!!

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

That would take me a loooong time, and I'd be back in traction after the firat mile.  Probably need more back surgery.  😄

Message 44 of 79
CADiva
in reply to: cbenner

@cbenner wrote:

That would take me a loooong time, and I'd be back in traction after the firat mile.  Probably need more back surgery.  😄

As I've mentioned before ... you need one of theseSmiley Wink

They even come in 3 or 4 wheel versions so you don't have to worry so much about falling over. 😄

Message 45 of 79

Currently now that Winter is upon us...

wmjeep-resize-sm.jpg

Mine is a 1977 Jeep J10 like the one above except White and Blue, better looking rims and an 8" suspension lift.

AMC 360 V8 with dual Flowmasters that surely wake up the neighbors at 6am, 65,000 original miles.

In the Summer, either this:

BMW_Z4.jpg

2005 BMW Z4 (45,000 miles)

or if I feel like getting my lazy butt in shape:

2012-Raleigh-Militus-carbon-fiber-road-bike01.jpg

I think that covers my modes of transport.

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Jim
Celtic Design Services, LLC

Inventor/AutoCAD/Vault WorkGroups
Always for hire - celticdesign01ATyahooDOTcom
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Celtic-Design-Services-LLC/184666001666426
==========================================================
Please use the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" functions as appropriate to further enhance the value of these forums.

Go raibh maith agat (in other words...Thank you!)
Message 46 of 79

If I could give you kudos Chris, I would.You know it is all about baby steps.

While I did a little over 2000 this year I did just flip 10k a few weeks back after only having the bike for 7 years.

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 48 of 79
CADiva
in reply to: cbenner

@cbenner wrote:

Donations currently being accepted.  I'll bring my tin cup to Vegas.  Smiley LOL

I'll toss mine up to you as you fly over Colorado  Smiley LOL

Message 49 of 79
hwalker
in reply to: CADiva

Saw one of these a while ago and I was like W.T.F. is that?!?

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 50 of 79
troma
in reply to: hwalker

Looks like someone saw an exercise bike, then realised that there were also bikes that actually go somewhere; and they thought "I wonder what other gym equipment we could make actually move?" Next thing you know they'll invent the rowing boat.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 51 of 79
tidgy
in reply to: troma

i now have images of spinning bikes falling off the stands and zipping across the gym hahahaha

Message 52 of 79
timdown73
in reply to: tidgy

Smiley TongueThese...screws.png with this...sd.png

"rim-shot"     Lame, I know.

-Tim U.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10875H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz>Memory: 32.0 GB Ram
Op Sys: Windows 10 professional
Message 53 of 79

~giggles~ Cute.

Oh, speaking of screwdrivers. I was wondering what to get my sister's boyfriend for Christmas... just on ThinkGeek and saw a Sonic Screwdriver toothbrush. Like, I'm sure he doesn't have one of those alright, right?
😄

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 54 of 79
riff62

I've been a Motörhead since I was a kid..I've owned many many different cars..fell in love with Mopars in high school and although I wanted a Superbird, I had to settle for a 70 roadrunner..fast forward to 2005..I bought the most impractical pickup truck ever made..a dodge Ram SRT 10...it was the coolest vehicle I have ever owned..510 hp,v10..6 sp, 0-60 in about 4 1/2 sec..not bad for a 5k lb truck. Sadly, a job loss, and medical issue forced me to part with this beast in 2008..now anything I drive is just not that impressive..well, maybe the Tesla model S that a friend owns is not so bad.. But I digress..someday, I will buy another one just to piss off the tree huggers here in Ithaca..lol
Message 55 of 79
JohnKPDCKA

I have 2 vehicles-

1. 2002 Chevy Cavalier, 2.2L EcoTec with 201,000 on it- also shows its age with rust thanks to the salt on Wisconsin weather in the winter.Smiley Sad

2. 2005 Dodge RAM 3500 Laramie, 5.9L Diesel w/ 6-speed manual, dually.  Too bad diesel now costs more than regular unleaded...  Smiley Sad

Message 56 of 79
npoli

Mini Cooper----- S of course! 6 Speed Zoom Zoom!

Spoiler

Tags (1)
Message 57 of 79
CADiva

I wish I drove this:

Prowler.jpg

But I did get a 2010 Subaru Impreza just a few days before this beauty parked in my yard.

Message 58 of 79
kiraimmorris

This car is mine!

Message 59 of 79
tidgy

So, update time.

sold the scoob, now have this

2001 e46 M3 coupe 🙂

Message 60 of 79
ampster402

Current daily ride for work and pleasure is a 2010 FLHTC with over 56,000 miles on her.  For in town use, minus the trailer obviously!  Trailer designed in Inventor by myself with alot of help from friends getting it all together.

My rain/snow ride is a 2013 Chevy Cruze with all currently known recall's taken care of.  Would not surprise me if there's another recall notice when I get home today.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report