Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you drinking?

42 REPLIES 42
Message 1 of 43
TBasich
1513 Views, 42 Replies

What are you drinking?

Me? I've got a big tumbler of water and this morning's French pressed coffee still on my desk. A little boring, I know. If it's not coffee, it's authentic chai tea. The real stuff, not the syruppy junk you get at the shops of large coffee purveyors that shall remain nameless.

When it warms up a bit I'll be back to cold-pressed iced coffee and iced tea.

What's in your cup today?

(This question inspired by Mr. Scott McFadden, known as Cadmanto 'round these parts.)

Teresa Basich
Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
42 REPLIES 42
Message 41 of 43
JohnKPDCKA
in reply to: Charles_Shade

I always hear about the micros and how good they can be.  Miss the taste of real beer- and the gluten free is not all that good.

Message 42 of 43

You folks are all making me really thirsty.

Luckily it's almost drink:30. 😉

Dear Hubby chauffered me in today, so we've just got to stop on the way for some takeout, then home.

Today was a snow day, so wish me luck keeping the boys quiet after dinner when I need to get some work done. 😜

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 43 of 43
TBasich
in reply to: dgorsman

I joke with people and tell them my coffee has to be strong enough to chew. I get looks like I'm nuts, but anything weaker is just brown water!

Teresa Basich
Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report