Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

String of Music Game

1,104 REPLIES 1,104
Message 1 of 1,105
CoreyDaun
13356 Views, 1104 Replies

String of Music Game

In this thread, each post will play off of the one before it, and will contain the name of any musical group or artist. The trick is, the musical group or artist that you name must begin with whatever letter the last one ended with. For example:

Post #1: Quiet Riot

Post #2: Tim McGraw

Got it? Remember to quote the post that you're replying to. Also, ignore the word "The" if it precedes the name of a group - just pretend it's not there. Should be simple - I'll start it with my example and we'll see where it takes us...

Tim McGraw

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
1,104 REPLIES 1,104
Message 481 of 1,105
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Murph_Map

Rancid

99% of what I have posted I have heard of or listened to before. I do check Google on occasion to make sure my failing memory is correct but I have not been looking for bands on Google. I'm letting others take care of the 1's and 2's and X's.

Figure there must be a schload of Euro bands that I will never hear of. Of the ones listed there have only been a few that are from left field for me.

Message 482 of 1,105
hwalker
in reply to: Charles_Shade

I must admit to looking up some of the X ones, but a lot of the others I've heard of  for example

Del Amitri

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 483 of 1,105
Charles_Shade
in reply to: hwalker
Message 484 of 1,105
CoreyDaun

Sammy Kershaw

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 485 of 1,105
tschau3
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Wilson Pickett

Message 486 of 1,105
hwalker
in reply to: tschau3

Toni Basil

Howard Walker
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 487 of 1,105
j_berry

Lupe Fiasco

@Charles_Shade wrote:

99% of what I have posted I have heard of or listened to before. I do check Google on occasion to make sure my failing memory is correct but I have not been looking for bands on Google. I'm letting others take care of the 1's and 2's and X's.

Figure there must be a schload of Euro bands that I will never hear of. Of the ones listed there have only been a few that are from left field for me.

Pretty much what I'm doing as well. I check my spelling through Google. I take from memory what my iTunes looks like and I try to post some of the lesser-known or more "obscure" artists that don't get radioplay, but ultimately I try to mix it up with genres and eras. I do have a list of atists "on deck" so if I see a letter that matches up to an artist on my list, I'll reply with that.

I'm keeping an excel spreadsheet as well. ELO and Eddie Money have been listed at least 7 times combined. I've heard of them but I know nothing about them. BTW for anyone else counting, including this post I count 475 artists, including repeats.

EDIY: ok I looked up Eddie Money, I know him

AutoCAD Electrical 2013 SP2
Windows 7 Pro SP1
Message 488 of 1,105
CoreyDaun
in reply to: j_berry

The Outfield

Message 489 of 1,105
Charles_Shade

Message 490 of 1,105
hwalker

Starship

Howard Walker

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 491 of 1,105
tim102289

@hwalker wrote:

Starship

Protest The Hero

Tim Smith
IT Manager, Mechanical Engineer  |  Motz Engineering

“There is nothing more expensive than hiring cheap engineers.”
Experienced in Revit MEP/AutoCAD/Sketchup | Autodesk BPA Certificate
Message 492 of 1,105
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: tim102289

Orleans

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 493 of 1,105

Message 494 of 1,105
tim102289

@Charles_Shade wrote:

Sugarhill Gang

Gnashing Of Teeth

Tim Smith
IT Manager, Mechanical Engineer  |  Motz Engineering

“There is nothing more expensive than hiring cheap engineers.”
Experienced in Revit MEP/AutoCAD/Sketchup | Autodesk BPA Certificate
Message 495 of 1,105
CoreyDaun
in reply to: tim102289

How to Destroy Angels

Message 496 of 1,105
Charles_Shade
Message 497 of 1,105
tschau3

Emerson, Lake and Palmer

Message 498 of 1,105
hwalker
in reply to: tschau3

Right Said Fred

Howard Walker

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 499 of 1,105
Charles_Shade

Message 500 of 1,105
tschau3

Screaming Trees

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report