Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Icons

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
cbenner
542 Views, 8 Replies

Product Icons

OK,.. who else thinks the new product Icons (see my signature line) are seriously bugly?  They look even worse on my desktop as shortcuts, may have to do somehting about those.....

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
graemev
in reply to: cbenner

I've seen worse.  No, that's not much of a compliment. Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 9
Charles_Shade

Origami was the marketing hype apparently.

Folding and dimensional, flexible yet stylish - hard to envision in a 2D monitor.

Bet they look great with 3D and the right glasses. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9
Nata_ly

They look like 3D puzzle or my children connects (like Lego). But any significant association with the hard work.

Message 5 of 9
steven-g
in reply to: Nata_ly

Come on people be fair, somebody got paid to 'design' that, they got paid a lot of money, I mean a lot of money.

Message 6 of 9
Nata_ly
in reply to: steven-g

You always can announce a competition for the best design among the CAD users with the good prize. Good, but not veeeeeeeeery expensive.Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 9
hwalker
in reply to: Nata_ly

The Autodesk and Vault icons look like the spaceships of these two races

G'Gugvuntts and Vl'hurgs

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 8 of 9
Light_Guy

Agree, BUGLY! I realize Autodesk is trying not to lose their newest disciples but seriously, they look HORRIBLE to those of us in the NON-ART world of engineering!

Paul Hamor
"Always good ships!"
Message 9 of 9
Light_Guy

OK, I just got 2014 loaded onto my machine - WORSE THAN BUGLY! I can't even tell which one is which. Worst icon update ever!

Paul Hamor
"Always good ships!"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report