Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Origin Planes

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
cbenner
497 Views, 3 Replies

Origin Planes

I am not a violent person, but I would just love 5 minutes alone in a room with whomever modeled all of these pipe fittings, and didn't put a one of them on the origin planes!  Smiley Mad

AutoCAD 2013; AuoCAD Electrical 2013; IV 2013 Professional: Tube and Pipe, Frame Generator, Content Center; Vault Professional 2013: Client, ECO

My Blog, pretty weak I know, but I'm just getting started. 😄
http://cbennertipstricks.blogspot.com/

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
graemev
in reply to: cbenner

Competence: not nearly so widespread as we've been led to believe.  Much the same for common sense, but that's a different rant.

Message 3 of 4

@graemev wrote:

Competence: not nearly so widespread as we've been led to believe.  Much the same for common sense, but that's a different rant.

Common?

You keep using this word... I do not think it means what you think it means...

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 4 of 4

Smiley LOL

@Mistress0fTheDorkness wrote:

@graemev wrote:

Common?

You keep using this word... I do not think it means what you think it means...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report