Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get bbq off the keyboard?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Murph_Map
460 Views, 7 Replies

How to get bbq off the keyboard?

Worked Saturday so Tue was my extra day off for the holiday. Grilled bugers on monday but smoked ribs on tue. So today was leftovers for supper, mmmummmmmmmm good. 

What the rest of ya do? I bet  Dean got out his smoker and some good texas style meat.

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: Murph_Map

I sure did: smoked a brisket. Made chili (no beans) with the remnant leftovers for supper tonight!
Message 3 of 8

~snorts~ Texans. 😛

No cooking for me over the weekend, we were traveling. Lots of overpriced tripe (not a literal statement).

I'd like to cook dinner this week some, after a few days of no proper meals, but, my DH hasn't gone grocery shopping yet and my MIL is kind of a picky eater.

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 4 of 8
AllenJessup

I took the week before off and wandered down the DelMarVa peninsula. We always drive down to our friends house in VA for the weekend. I realized we'd done the trip about a dozen times and seen nothing of the Delmarva other than the highways.

We visited some landmarks, found some small towns with great restaurants, visited Rehoboth beach, Assateague Is. and Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge, Then ended up at our friends in Hampton VA.

Their son-in-law is a chef. He smoked Brisket, Chicken and bratwurst with an East Carolina sauce (not on the Brats). Out of this world!

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 8
AllenJessup

BTW. Answer to your original question is run it through the dishwasher. If you have one that is.

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 8
susanhunter1

Did you try rinsing the keyboard off with Coke?

(The best way to get a new keyboard).

Susan H.
Message 7 of 8
Murph_Map
in reply to: AllenJessup

@AllenJessup wrote:

BTW. Answer to your original question is run it through the dishwasher. If you have one that is.

Allen

My dishwasher is the two legged kind, she might get upset if I hand it to her. 🙂

Murph
Message 8 of 8
Murph_Map
in reply to: susanhunter1

@susanhunter1 wrote:

Did you try rinsing the keyboard off with Coke?

(The best way to get a new keyboard).

🙂 Only problem with that is it's my personnel computer and keyboard. 

Murph

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report