The Break Room (Non-Technical Discussions)
Non-technical discussions will be held here to give community members a chance to connect and get to know one another.

The Break Room (Non-Technical Discussions)

Visitor
suziwollman
Message 1 of 3 (286 Views)

How do I cancel my free trial?

286 Views, 2 Replies
12-24-2013 06:20 AM

I want to cancel my free trial and cannot find any way to do so. Will it simply expire or will I owe money if I don't cancel?

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 3 (274 Views)

Re: How do I cancel my free trial?

12-24-2013 08:43 AM in reply to: suziwollman
Free trial of what?
Unless you gave someone a credit card number or access to your bank account, or signed a promissory note with a witness to pay, how wild they collect payment if you stopped using whatever it is you write about?
Think about it for a minute.
Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
*Expert Elite*
Charles_Shade
Message 3 of 3 (222 Views)

Re: How do I cancel my free trial?

01-02-2014 10:29 AM in reply to: suziwollman

It will simply expire.

Or use this to uninstall:

REVO UNINSTALLER The free version on its most aggressive setting will get rid of all files.
Use this as the uninstall instead of Windows.

The unistaller will get Registry Entries as well that the Windows Uninstaller would leave behind.

Regards, Charles Shade            Win8 FAQ
CSHADEDESIGN|AUTOCAD LT|LT-KB|DYNAMIC BLOCKS

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.