Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Father's Day

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jaybear
525 Views, 2 Replies

Father's Day

Happy Fathers's Day! I hope all the dads on here had a good one. Mine was pretty nice. My wife fixed breakfast, we went to church, then I got to watch the U.S. Open for the rest of the day. I do wish Phil Mickelson had won, but it was still a good day.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Charles_Shade
in reply to: jaybear

Same here w/ homemade biscuits. Some shopping for the Philmont trip (REI, Hardware stores, Kitchen shops; what could be more fun?), picked up a steak for the grill and the finally saw Trek. A good day all in all.

Message 3 of 3

Happy belated Father's Day to all you Dads and father-figures in here!

I hope my DH had a good one. He just tweeted pics of his gifts and said nice things about me, so I guess that means he did. 😉

He suggested a winery trip, but, I assumed that would bore my youngest to tears, so I took us to a 'winery' in old town St. Charles on a charming old main street with lots of shops and gardens and a couple of cabooses along the river.

Had a lovely breakfast on the way out, and a late lunch in the winery restaurant.

I'm shattered because I started carrying the littlest about halfway through the day and it was sweltering with like 99% humidity, lol, but, everyone got through the day in a great mood.

One of DH's pressies was a programmable logitech harmony remote. We've got 4 remotes (tv, soundbar, bluray and roku) in the livingroom and we finished the programming last night, so we could just have the one! Sweetness.

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report