Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earplugs are a Wonderful Thing...

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
CoreyDaun
1309 Views, 7 Replies

Earplugs are a Wonderful Thing...

I've heard a lot of different kinds of music of varying quality, but...this is the by far worst that I've heard so far...

My Pal Foot Foot - The Shaggs  (youtube link)

Who are Parents - The Shaggs  (youtube link)

Apparently, this is a real album produced by a real band!

Spoiler
The Shaggs - Philosophy of the World.jpg

Has anyone ever heard anything as bad as this? What is the absolute worst music that you've heard?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Man, I did not need that visual-aid... .

Message 3 of 8
CoreyDaun
in reply to: pendean

I can attach a smaller version of that album cover if you want to use it as your Avatar image, if you wish!

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 8
Charles_Shade

Good God man; the torture!

Is that what they play at Quantanamo? No wonder they are trying to shut it down!

Message 5 of 8
pendean

LOL, already tested it, it's to small to appreciate 🙂

Message 6 of 8
dgorsman

I beat just about anything - I used to work nights in a bakery where one of the journeymen would tun the radio to CBC which would put on some of the more... artistic... works that you can only find at 3:00 in the morning on a public broadcaster:

<silence>

<wubwubwub>

<silence>

<power saws>

<WUBWUBWUBWUB>

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 7 of 8
TBasich
in reply to: dgorsman

Ah, the <WUBWUBWUBWUB>. A personal favorite of mine. No, not really. Smiley Tongue

Teresa Basich
Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report