Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I please just get some quick assistance?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
lectoryo
445 Views, 1 Reply

Can I please just get some quick assistance?

Ok so I've been scouring the internet all night for answers to couple of VERY simple questions, and Autodesks support system seems to be non existent, which has led me here. 

I am a current student. And I am looking to purchase a STUDENT version of the  2014 Entertainment Creation Suite. 

Question 1: Why can't a find it for MAc at student pricing? Or at all? Only for Windows 7 and 8. Is there reasoning behind this, or am I just overlooking it somehow. Every student software site I've come across has the suite only for Windows. 

Question 2: Is there still a watermark in the final renders in Maya and 3DS? I've read there is, and I've read there isn't. ANY kind of informed answer would be extremely helpful.

And I know this probably doesn't belong here, or maybe it does. But if not, please, PLEASE just direct me to where I can have my very simple questions answered. 

Thank you all. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Charles_Shade
in reply to: lectoryo

Welcome to the Autodesk Forums!

This is the site for all Autodesk Free Student and Teacher Software:

http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=download_center

AFAIK all the Edcuational versions of the software carry the Watermark so that someone will be disinclined to steal the software to use for commercial purposes.

If there is a Mac version of the software ou want it should be listed here as well. If it is not than there likely is not a Mac version of the software. Autodesk products created to work solely on the Mac platform is new.

Explore the page and see what you can find.

Finding the Forums is the best first step you could make.

Good Luck!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report