Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakfast Tacos

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
pendean
749 Views, 8 Replies

Breakfast Tacos

I can't imagine starting a Friday commute without a breakfast taco: Chorizo&Egg was today's choice (with sweet tea to wash it down of course).

Anyone else into this breakfast delite?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
troma
in reply to: pendean

What's chorizo?

(So obviously, "no" to answer your question.  But I'm open to suggestions.)

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 3 of 9
pendean
in reply to: troma

'spanish' mildly spicy pork, in this case ground pork.

Message 4 of 9
troma

Sounds good, equivalent of bacon & eggs?  Think I'd need a coffee for that, although I don't know how that would go with the spice.  Maybe your sweet tea is better.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 5 of 9

Oh, we picked up some chorizo at the farmer's market. Fantastic... much better than what we'd gotten in the supermarket. Mmmm.

Of course, I've never used it in breakfast tacos.

Our favorite way to have it is to saute a load of onion and peppers, then cook and drain the sausage, then place it in a cast iron skillet, top it with cheese and broil it in the oven until it's good and bubbly and caramelized. Nom. Slap that into some nice soft tacos... heaven.

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 6 of 9
Charles_Shade

The mid west has NO clue how to make iced tea!

Carolina for the sweet variety.

But why ruin tea with sweetness? Just like coffee - naked - let the liquid be the flavor.

Message 7 of 9
TBasich

Breakfast tacos, breakfast burritos, I'm all in. But my favorite? Chilaquiles! Breakfast nachos! Smiley Happy

Teresa Basich
Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 8 of 9
pendean
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Charlie, it's a Southern "thang", you've not lived unless you've had sweet tea, lots of ice, on a hot but breezy summer day on a porch 🙂 (or any other time there is food, especially BBQ).

Message 9 of 9
Charles_Shade

BBQ (minced) needs slaw and be wet.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report