Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIM Practice: Bioclimatic Skyscraper

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Insomniac82100
380 Views, 0 Replies

BIM Practice: Bioclimatic Skyscraper

I'm a student looking for people who are interested in collaborating on a hobby project to exchange ideas and practices.  Designing a Bioclimatic Skyscraper would require many disciplines and minds working together, thus presenting a challenging canvas for BIM.

It would be ideal to establish a time that each member can agree upon to further our collaborative efforts.  However, this may not be necessary. 

I'd suggest using external tools such as TeamViewer (http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx) and google talk or a voice server.  I would like to develop a working process of managing files, a content library and a tutorial database.  Most of all I would like to share my knowledge and participate in a team environment.

I am an intermediate user of Revit, with some knowledge of linking files together and working off of CAD files.  Each of my commands is keybound and I use a mouse gesture program for certain windows and navigation.  I've tutored CAD for 3 years and am currently work as an assistant architect.  For some projects I have dabbled in 3ds Max V-ray.

What I am looking for is anyone who is interested in contributing to this project.  If you just want to follow our work and give opinions/input throughout the project, I would welcome and encourage the participation.  Perhaps we can post updates right here.  I would appreciate posted comments and suggestions to both the project and the process of forming a hobby team like this one.

If you are interested or have questions email me at Tres821@gmail.com.  You may also post your information here and I will contact you.         

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report